About CTF NepalNepal Career Training Foundation (CTF Nepal) established in 2005, under Company Act 2063 registered at The Office of Company Registrar (OCR), Kathmandu (Reg. no. 45895/2063/064). It aims to produce capable, trained and skilled human resources as per the requirements of national and global markets in the sectors of education and business enterprises. It has been providing the vocational training packages and institutional consulting in both sectors. CTF Nepal has been contributing to create conducive environment for economic growth and opportunities by performing the activities on research, skill trainings, and development consulting. It has been producing the qualified human resources with high academic and moral standard by recommending them to top class academic and business organizations so that they can become the leaders for future with wider vision for the goodwill of the country.
It is committed to promote vocational skills and the professionalism to cultivate the corporate culture and result oriented human resources for better economy and sustainable household livelihoods of Nepalese people. The other major sector of CTF Nepal is development consultancy in the sectors of management of educational, business and development institutions for institutional successes and good governance. It has also been playing the role of consultant in preparing the municipal profile, integrated and or sectoral periodic plans of the local levels (municipalities and rural municipalities) of Government of Nepal.
MissionCTF Nepal envisions the empowered society with skilled human resources and professional organizations in education, business and socio-economic sectors through training, consulting and research & development
- Conduct the knowledge and skill-based trainings;
- Research and publication of the teaching methods and educational administration;
- Educational consulting for national and international education and training courses, and employment opportunities;
- Consulting service on organizational performance evaluation, profiles, periodic programmes, plans, social audits, and preparation of laws and bylaws of government agencies and local levels (municipalities and rural municipalities);
- Consulting services on employment generation, enterprise development, business plan, technical advices to entrepreneurial and social organizations;
- Develop, marketing and selling of the programmes of information technologies, websites, computer-based and online software;
- Publication of reading materials on school education, parent’s education, children and teachers’ trainings;
- Online-based educational programmes, trainings, and counselling and implementation of media activities.